Saturday, January 7, 2012

ROW 80: What keeps you on track?

So...ummmm...yeah...slight fail on these goals already.  It's just the adjustment back into real world from vacation world.  I have been faithful about the connecting and contributing to the fabric of social networking.  Learning from others around me is so important to me.  The writing and reading will be back on track as my schedule gets back to normal on Monday.  Kids in school, visitation with their dad back on schedule, writer's groups back up from holiday breaks and routine in place. I think I need that to write.  Lots of writing in my head though.  Ready to let it out, let it explode!  What do you need to keep writing?  How do you focus on one piece when shorter, unrelated pieces keep cropping up in your head?

No comments:

Post a Comment