Monday, March 4, 2013

Book Review: Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

Wow! Wow! Wow! Loved this book!! All my life I've been made to feel like the "little stuff" is way less than I make of it. And yet, when dealing with the private demons of depression, all those little things, woven together, have occasionally created a blanket, smothering me from the inside out. Hannah Baker was so painfully real to me that I had to keep reading, even when the pain was too much. I felt my own youthful emotions justified, bringing a balance to my adult life. Thank you Jay Asher for helping me remember what it feels like to see how things are connected and have the strength to break it. This book will be passed along to many of my students!!!!

Click here for more information on the book and to visit Jay Asher's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment